Prices and Awards
The Frankfurt Foundation Quality of Medicines intends to honor outstanding initiatives and activities in the field of medicinal product quality through awards and prices. This will be realized as an independent initiative as well as in cooperation with national or international Societies and Associations.
The following prizes and awards are planned or already set up:
- „Quality of Medicines Award“ (awarded together with the DPhG)
- „Pearls of Bioequivalence Award“ (awarded together with the EUFEPS Network Bioavailability and Biopharmaceutics)
- „Hans-Günter-Schäfer Award“ (awarded on the occasion of the PK / PD expert meeting)
- „Publication of the Year Award“ in the field of drug product quality
- Honorary „Life-time Achievement Award“ for outstanding scientists for their contributions to the optimization of the quality of medicines.